There is always a checklist to verify to be sure that problems are avoided. Here is our list of little things to not forget, so that your days will be unforgettable ( of course of great memories )
- Buy your lift ticket in advance of the start of your lessons ( because there are often too many people at the ticket counter)
- Verify your equipment by one of our specialists before the beginning of your lessons ( skis, snowboards, boots, and bindings)
- Dress in case of very cold weather: it is easier to take off clothes than to not have enough.
- Do not leave your ski boots or snowboard boots in the trunk of your car overnight, they will dry out, and could even freeze.
- Don’t forget the essentials: sun cream, sun glasses, hat, gloves, Kleenex etc…
- Be on time for your lessons, take into consideration that there may be lines at the ticket booth, and at the ski lift.
- It is always fun to take pictures, but be careful, protect your apparatus from humidity and falls. Put it in a small backpack, or something around your waist.
With your help your child will be well prepared for their snow classes.
- Let your child know what he will discover in class ( new friends, teachers etc..)
- Make sure they are well dressed, and equipped. ( gloves, hats, boots, sun cream, sun glasses)
- We suggest they have a helmet but it is not obligatory
- Make sure their equipment has been checked by a team of specialists before the lessons.
- You must be on time to bring and pick up your child
- Put their lift ticket and lesson card in their coat pockets, on which you should put your name and number where you can be reached during the course
- We appreciate you not sticking around, watching your child while we give the classes.
- Know your ski teacher and ask where and when the classes begin and end.
- Let your ski teacher make the decision of a class change.